Sunday 23 October 2011

More orphanage life ...

The orpahanage continued ...

The disabled boy wanted to see the horse on our "excursion" so the boys carried him

Caterpillar - would love to see the moth

Lunch - lentils and veges - the cook needs help!!!

Lydia a girl who has some brain damage - can sing but can't speak although she is now saying a couple of words

With 50 kids and motorbikes on the same road - FUN

My "electricity" supply!

They pushed these wheelchairs up roads I wouldn't even drive on and up the steepeest hills I found hard to walk up!




Some of the terrain they pushed the chairs over

Glad I wasn't in the chair being pushed up here! And then they had to bring them down
I bought Chairty these gloves as she sucks her fingers all the time and makes them raw - hopefully they will stay on for a while - they were still on today!

Girls on our walk

Bera - disabled girl I bought shoes for - crocheting with a broken stick

Lydia and I on our walk

Lydia with her home made ball

Washing time - yep that was me too this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment