Sunday 9 September 2012

Africa 2012 - more adventures

Keep an eye on this page as soon the adventures will continue.
Well have made it to Nairobi for a day and night which after 24 hours of flying was a welcome place even though the traffic is as bad as I remember! Spent the day with some friends and getting my Internet sorted for the iPad and my phone. My friend driving me to my accommodation which we couldn't find so went to another less "posh" place!!, almost scared me to death. Will try to download pics here.
In South Africa now - like what I have seen so far on the drive from the airport. In a suburb which seems pretty up market some of the houses are amazing. Tomoro Lion Park where I am supposed to get to hug the cubs and then onto Kruger Park. Driving myself so should see plenty. Keep posted for more adventures - this is my 10 days holidays I figure I deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment